• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Message from Toonlass*

Oh no! Get well soon Lucas, I hope everything is ok - big hugs to you Toon xxx

oh no i hope lil lucas is ok and gets well soon i hope toon is ok aswell shell be worried about him xxx

I hope he's ok Hun! Am thinking of you xx

Poor little Lucas! :hug: Hope he's okay. Thinking of you all. xx

Last edited:
hope little man is doing ok sending lots of love x

hope he is doing well and best wishes and speedy recovery little lucas

Any news yet on Lucas and Toon? Hope he is home and having a cuddle :hug:

Sorry guys should have updated but feeling rank :(

Little Lucas got home today + they've said he has really bad reflux :( has to go to their own dr to get more meds

Get well soon wee man xxx

Thanx for updating the ladies mamafy :love:

All his bloods came back clear as did his chest xray. Were still waiting for his poo sample results to come back. Infection was ruled out but viral is still a possibility as he is snotty and Jacob has been off too so they could have picked something up.

What is aparent is he is suffering badly with reflux :cry: he is already getting gavascon and his prescription milk but the poor little man is still extremely uncomfortable. The doc said the pain makes babies thrash and hold their breath which could have caused the 'episode' He gave me a good scare like, i must admit. I am watching him like a hawk and trying everything i can to make him comfortable.

We were took to hospital by ambulance, flashy lights, the LOT! Jacob thought it was awesome bless him, the nurses took him to the people in resuss to cheer them up :lol: some of them were well messed up but as an innocent child, jacob thought they were all nice people. I couldn't have coped on my own with the two little dudes if the nurses hadn't of entertained Jake.

So, i missed the England game tonight coz while i was in hospital with Lucas the house work didn't do its self (and OH didn't do it either) so i have had 2 days worth of crap to catch up on and some quality time to catch up with Jacob so basically i have just sat down.

All my boys are tucked up safe in their beds so i am on cloud nine :cloud9:

Thank you for all the lovely messages, i really appreciate it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back