• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Message from Toonlass*

Aww hun, i'm glad your home and Lucas is ok. I know he's still suffering but at least they are getting to the bottom of it. Its awful seeing our kids going through something like that and it must have been so frightening!

Hope he gets better soon hun xx

Awe Hun sorry to hear about the reflux bella had reflux till she was a year old
it was like the exocist lol! Nasty for them tho enit she had an episode or two was really scary been hosp with her a few times but I promise it does get better x

Just seen this, so so glad it's nothing too serious hun :hug: But must have been terrifying for you :hug: and that fucker couldn't have got off his wrestling watching arse to give you a hand knowing what was going on :wall2:.. Him and Alice's girls dad should be gay together grrrr! Sorry for the outburst but he could have had a little more thought for you! Hope you are ok hun and hope Lucas gets better soon xxxx

Thank god he's home safe and sound. Must be awful for you all. xxx

So pleased that he's home again, hope he gets better soon xx

Just saw this after your facebook update! So glad you have got him home! Must have been awful for you xxxx

oh thank god it wasnt anything too serious and youre home, although how horrible for him to have reflux :( Im whinging about getting a bit at night time, but poor LOs dont know whats going on :hug:

Hope the GP has some better meds for him xxx

Aww poor little man and poor you. I know how you feel as the same thing happened to Evie at 4 wks old and she was diagnosed with reflux after a night in hospital.

Hope he feels better soon xx

So glad he's ok...must have been so scary for you :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back