Mental dream - pregnancy forum baby swap lol

Melanie

Reaction score
I had a mad dream last night, we all took part in a forum baby swap!

Steph sent me Alfie in a big box. The postman delivered him. I opened the box, he crawled out and bit my dog :rotfl:

I think it was Miss Gobby who had Thea.

When it was time to swap back I got Thea back but then I wouldnt send Alfie back to Steph so Urchin and Minxy came to Budapest to get him back.

How randomly mad is that. :rotfl:

i dont know whether to be deeply disturbed Melanie or completely flattered :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What are you like lol! :lol:

did he behave for you apart from biting your dog? Bet Thea wasnt too impressed with Alfie stealing her Mammy :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:
i dont know whether to be deeply disturbed Melanie or completely flattered :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Everybody would love to have Alfie (such a cutie), I know lily wouldn't mind if he joined our household :lol: , then again she'd proberly preferre Ian :rotfl:

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Alfiesmummy said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Everybody would love to have Alfie (such a cutie), I know lily wouldn't mind if he joined our household :lol: , then again she'd proberly preferre Ian :rotfl:

xSuzx

PMSL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah i wouldnt mind sending him over to you either ... Ian that is.

Yeah Alfie would love it wouldnt he im sure he was majorly impressed he got to play rough and tumble with lilly.

Girls lilly is great she is about as big as your thumb but that girl packs a punch doesnt she suz pmsl

all my dreams nomally have summit to do with this forum :rotfl: :rotfl:
how sad am i haha

Melanie said:
Urchin and Minxy came to Budapest to get him back.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Stop! It's the Forum Police *NEEE NAARR NEEE NARR*

thas hilarious mel, think u spend too much time here lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

alot like me haha :oops: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams