mad question about oral sex lol!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OMG i nearly wet myself reading this. Thanks for cheering me up no end!
The obvious answer is spit. Lol.
I'm a tap on the head kinda girl too, but my OH ain't getting lucky for a while. I'm too tired. Lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'd never thought of that!
But my sex life is a distant memory so that's not likely to be an issue for my LO!

daftscotslass said:
AnnaR2B said:
Don't care if it softens cervix...i'm still a spitter....or a tap me on the head when you're ready to blow...girl :rotfl:

:rotfl: Ditto... unless vomiting is a good way to self-induce when overdue?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i had to reply to this thread it had me in stiches
im like daftscotslass and Anna
i dont swallow the thought make me want to be :puke: i accidently did once and it was horrible.
James dosnt mind though i make him very happy down there orally :wink: 8) I AM SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD :rotfl: He just lets me know when he's ready and i get out the way
he has no complaints :lol:
My drive is still active so we still enjoy a bit of R&R :D not as much as before though

*sigh* random preggo thoughts...how I miss them :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It doesn't induce labour though... :wink: :wink: :wink:

geordie lass said:
Don't care if it softens cervixMy drive is still active so we still enjoy a bit of R&R :D not as much as before though

LOL... I have to say I don't think that in the 6 years OH and I have been together we have had quite as much hysterical laughter and hilarity trying to keep me comfortable... kind of ruins the moments lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sometimes I wish I was either a gymnast or a yoga instructor. :lol:

surely its much worse if you spit! If it hits the back of your throat and you swallow, you dont even taste it :rotfl:

theres loads of zinc in sperm which is good for your skin, and l-carnitine which is an amino acid used to burn fat!

(the ham sandwich is a fallacy tho- its actually got the same protein content as egg white, which seeing as you only get about 5ml, is equal to about a gram)

Yes I am a Sperm Geek!!

i dunno how any one can spit, surely that makes it worse, if he does it i just quickly swallow and its gone, no taste then.

I'm a "start you off with my mouth - finish you off with my hand" kinda gal.

DH is more likely to swallow than I am :rotfl:

see, the problem with not swallowing... i can't stand the mess afterwards! swallowing is much tidier! :lol:

It's worse when you get one shot of it then another when your not expecting it, that makes me gag.

Why do I keep thinking about Gaviscon :think:

Mmmmm :rotfl:

I'm a "start you off with my mouth - finish you off with my hand" kinda gal.

I'm hearing you mm :rotfl:

see, the problem with not swallowing... i can't stand the mess afterwards! swallowing is much tidier!

If the mess isn't on you iykwim not your problem. Just a matter of careful aim :rotfl:

oh god girls think i just weed :rotfl:
and i thought i was mad for asking!!

try it you might lik eit, i love swallowing!!
a its tidier and
b its gone down your throat before youve even tasted it

if you sdpit its sat on your taste buds longer surely?

thanks anyway guys you mad lot, gonna eat some calories tonight and make hubby love me! :rotfl:

Oh believe me - it doesn't go anywhere near my mouth :rotfl:

When you are done consuming calories at home - feel free to come and sort my DH out, I don't mind ;)

Actually did you know that the action of the sperm is actually more potent if swallowed than....ejaculated into your cervix......A little known fact and one some ladies may want to keep to themselves :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back