Memorials

Sunshine_1

Reaction score
What are you going to do to remember your lost little one?

I am making a memory box, placing in it my pregnancy test (sorry if you think thats a bit yuck!), my scan pic, my diabectic clinic record card (I was there every week from 6 weeks onwards) and not sure what else.

I am going to finish the cross stitch I was doing for the nursery and we are going to hang it in our room to remember baby.

I am also thinking of doing a balloon release, but can't even properly talk about it let alone organise it yet, and am also considering having the date I lost baby tattooed on me.

Hi Hun. sorry for your loss We are slightly diff situations so I won't put everything iv put in the memory box. but I'm having a tattoo for jack, you can buy lovely photo frames for scan pics in clintons and on eBay, I got my OH one for fathers day, you can also change the words on moonpig.com in cards to anything you like, I done one for fathers day and an "in loving memory one" for the memory box with a scan pic and a short poem inside (don't mean to sound morbid it's actually nice) I also have a scan pic and photo in my locket xxx

The cross stitch is a lovely idea by the way xxx

hiya i am going to do this but im not ready yet i hyave a scan and my notes and my pregnancy tests and i will buy a tiny little teddy that i can put in there but like i said im not ready yet, i to am getting a 2 tatoos for for both my losses at the end of the month on each wrist i will have the date of my loss and 2 tiny foot prints, some ppl may say this is a constant reminder for me but i say its a memory for my lost beans and i will think about my lost beans every day so a tatoo wont make aan ounce of difrence i will wear them with pride xxx

hiya i am going to do this but im not ready yet i hyave a scan and my notes and my pregnancy tests and i will buy a tiny little teddy that i can put in there but like i said im not ready yet, i to am getting a 2 tatoos for for both my losses at the end of the month on each wrist i will have the date of my loss and 2 tiny foot prints, some ppl may say this is a constant reminder for me but i say its a memory for my lost beans and i will think about my lost beans every day so a tatoo wont make aan ounce of difrence i will wear them with pride xxx

I think this baby is as much my baby as the one that is now nearly 14 years old, her name is on my shoulder, and as 'Blob' never had a name, I don't see why the date shouldn't be there. I am thinking of putting it on my hip or back or something, somewhere where it's not in my face and everyone won't ask about it all the time, but I know it's there. I'm just not rushing in to it as it is a permanent thing, I think I need to get my head together before I take on something like that so it won't be for a while yet.

The memory box is different, I see that as storing things away and getting on with my life, I asked for my record card back, but didn't want the rest of my notes.

Claire....how far gone were you? You sound like you have lots of things, I have sadly very few things for a very large box :(

That tattoo sounds lovely Jojo but do everything in your own time when your ready Hun xx

I was fullterm sunshine so thats why I have lots :( it's so painful losing a baby at any stage iv lost earlier babies too but didn't have anything to keep there are ways if you want to fill the box Hun, I have a personalised candle with the date on, we also named a star (it doesn't have to be a name) and have the certificate for that with the location and distances on, if you ever need a chat I'm only a message away xx

That tattoo sounds lovely Jojo but do everything in your own time when your ready Hun xx

I was fullterm sunshine so thats why I have lots :( it's so painful losing a baby at any stage iv lost earlier babies too but didn't have anything to keep there are ways if you want to fill the box Hun, I have a personalised candle with the date on, we also named a star (it doesn't have to be a name) and have the certificate for that with the location and distances on, if you ever need a chat I'm only a message away xx

Oh you poor, poor thing :-(

I feel like wrapping every pregnant woman in the word up in cotton wool right now, in hope nobody ever has to go through this. I know it wouldn't work, but I just don't want to think of even my worst enemy suffering anything like this, and I can't even imagine what loosing one so late would be like :hugs:

That's exactly what I feel like, would do anything to stop it happening to another mummy If only cotton wool worked eh?! Hope things get easier for you in time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back