Meh

Rósa

Reaction score
Everyone where I go I see pregnant women and young babies, thought I was coping, I dunno know, just want my baby back :(

Oh hon, I remember just how that felt after my m/c in Jan and so sorry ur feeling that way. Big hugs and thinking of you.... xxxx

Ty, It feels really wierd, had the Evac on the 29th June, so 25 days ago, but it seems so much longer than that. It didn't help that I had a period 13 days after the EVAC when I was told 4 to 6 weeks is the norm, Docotor said it was my period as it was like a period, lasted the same time etc, She said some women do get there periods back quickly after a evac, but I dunno, but if it was a true period it would mean I would be about ovulating now?, and though we are having fun in bed :p I feel almost disloyal that Im trying to forget about my baby, if that makes sense, but I want a baby so much, even though I never thought I wanted kids, falling pregnant like a did, made me realise how much I want them now :(

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on what you believe, but i like to think that your body is just like a pod for the spirit or soul or personality or whatever to go into.

So, by trying isn't forgetting your old baby - your just trying to make a new pod for the same baby :)

Last edited:
Oh Rosa, I am sending you a huge Hug:hugs:

My period came 26 days after my D&C , and was longer than normal, which mean my cycle was longer than normal and I ended up ovulating on CD17/18 instead of CD14 that next month if that helps you.

I didn't start to feel better till I started TTC again, as it gave me the purpose back and took me out of limbo, made me feel I was back on track, but it will still be an emotional roller coaster unfortunately.

Trying again when your both ready, does not mean you will be forgetting or overlooking your lost baby at all, you will always remember them, they will always be yours X

Last edited:
Thanks JJ, we are trying, been trying since the evac (well once the spotting stopped) just thought that it was sometime this week I ovulated, so it got me thinking abit that If I got pregnant would I be forgetting my last baby to quickly, but I realise now, I will never forget him/her ever.. and If I do get pregnant I couldnt forget the baby I lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back