MEGA spider in my spare room (warning- scary pic)

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
OMG, I put the glass over the spider and my OH slid a card under and chucked it out of the window. And yes, thats a pint glass :shock:
spider1.jpg

OMFG Arghhhhhhhhhh :puke: :puke: :puke: My house is invaded with them i found a big one the other day in my coat scared the hell out of me :shock:

tangerinedream said:
OMG, I put the glass over the spider and my OH slid a card under and chucked it out of the window. And yes, thats a pint glass :shock:
spider1.jpg

there was one like that SWEAR to god last night when i got up to go to the toilet, sitting under my door, and i went to squash it and it ran SOOO fast under the bookcase
and then i couldnt sleep
and today mum had to try and get it from under there, and then it ran into my room and we had to move my bed and everything, to get it.
sadly it died
but meh
the little fu cker shouldnt have been in my house in the first place. :shakehead:

i hate spiders .

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

fuck that
i would never go in there again
lol

We had one of them in our living room last week- we took a picture too as it was so massive :shock:

I then made OH take it to the other end of the street before he released it in case it came back :rotfl:

errrr - thats just like the one on my stairs last night.

Got the dog to attack it !!! Hate the buggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back