measuring small for my dates

Hele

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just after a bit of reassurance really.

I am 36 weeks and just had the midwife round. She took the measurement of my bump and said that it was still the same as it had been at 34 weeks. She checked the babies heartbeat and it was good and strong and i've also been having lots of movement. Just shook me up that she said the baby hadn't grown at all in 2 weeks.

Has anyone else had something similar? She said she would re-check in a weeks time and if the baby still hadn't grown she'd send me to the hospital for a scan. Feeling so worried by it all.

call them and tell them how worried you feel and see if you can get a scan sooner. But just to put your mind at rest this happens all the time...I was told I was having a massive baby about 10lb'r and he came out 6lb 2oz!!! its not written in stone...but you are worried so give them a call xxx

Thanks so much for replying. I may give my mid-wife a call. I'm trying not to worry but I so want everything to go well.

thanks again for your help x

hey hun, my measurements have been all over the place, big one week small the next! i really wouldn't worry about it, just because your bump hasn't grown doesn't mean that baby hasn't! hope that makes you feel a bit better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back