measuring normal for dates again!

treeze

Reaction score
Well, went for my 34 week check up today and after previously measuring "large for dates" for the last 2 appointments I am now back on track and spot on for dates - 34cm!

And that sleepless night last week where i thought the baby had moved down WAS the baby engaging.. Midwife said the head is well and truly down there and put her hands over mine and pushed really hard so i could feel the babys head too! She said although it's "uncommon" for 2nd babies to engage at this stage it could still come back up again and float in and out for weeks, and it also does not mean i will go into labour any sooner... (my first baby was engaged at about 34 weeks and i went 10 days over!)

now it's engaged could be why my measurements are better again.

blood pressure was 110 over 75 and she told me to get my bag all ready to go... next visit at home in 2 weeks time.

So all good stuff! bit of a pointless thread but nevermind. x x

glad it went well, i was measuring weeks behind and not growing then in a space of a week i grew about 4 weeks and caught up, it still growing like wild fire now lol i dont think they have any worries of a small baby anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back