Measuring big?

i was big at around 33 weeks and was told by my midwife not to worry as its size of womb not size of baby they are measuring. at my last mw i was back to normal :D

I'm on the top of the growth chart at the mo, looking forward to seeing if it evens out a bit when i go to the check up tomorrow.. me and OH are quite small people, so if I end up with a 10 pounder i'll just cry! (a lot)

mummy2be said:
Wonder if anyone can hep me? Am 31 weeks and saw midwife yesterday who measured bump. She was quite surprised as it measured 34cm (after being 29cm at 29 weeks). She said she will keep an eye on it but not sure what this means. Have had a look at info on growth scans etc but can only find info relating to small measurements.
Does this just mean i'm having a big baby? Any thoughts much appreciated!

I have been measured "big for dates" twice by the GP (who does my AN care) yet the scans show a "normal" size baby. I don't think the measuring thing is very accurate. One of the sonographers said it can all depend on how the baby is laying at that time and if he/she is stretched out then you will measure bigger.

:hug:

I agree eith you sabrina and my first pregnancy proved that is so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back