Meal ideas

weestar21 said:
That is one thing i have nevertried is asparagus so sorry to sounda bit thick but whats it like and how do u cook it?
xx

Boil the ass of it then...... put grated cheese over it. God its amazing. (the cheese takes the healthyness out of it though)

I thought I would bump this up, I am always after meal ideas. Can anyone help me out for tomorrow night? I have in some pork mince, a whole chicken, carrots, potatoes, all kinds of sauces, rice, pasta, salad, and anything you can buy in a tin... PLEASE HELP

Dunno if you have all the ingredients but I made fajitas the other day. Just fry up some mince with a flavoured oxo cube, chop up some tomatoes, onions, cucumber etc and fry up together and put into a tortilla wrap with some cheese

Dee-lish!
1242.gif

tonight I had chicken in a cheese ham and mushroom sauce, with potato crouqettes and carrots, brocoli and peas!

Sam did you have stilton sauce with your steak? yummy!

last night me n sera had beans in the window lmao- sera dosent like the beans touchin the toast so you cut it into 4 and put it around the beans in a square shape and there you have it ........ beans in the window lol

tonight were having pasta n pasta sauce yumyum

luv braiana xxx ps tankett- how do you make curry?

curry is easy hun, get chicken breast (skinless) dice it all up fry untill nice and cooked, and then add your curry sauce mix and leave to simmer for abit and serve with rice..sorted ..or you can make a proper curry from scratch which alan does....which uses quite alot of ingridients and is really nice :D

if any of you have any good recipies i would be very glad of as i cant cook withought instructions :oops:

i cant even cook fairy cakes unless its the ones in the box :oops:

please feel free to pm me as i want to really start cooking proper stuff
as i dont think Adele is getting enough norishment (sp?)

(i have asked this before i think but even recomend a basic cookery book to me and i will be well happy as i cant find one :evil: )

Thanks
xxxxxxxxx

Quick an easy for us & we love it is chicken supreme!

Sliced chicken fillets, cambells chicken soup (the small tin), red peppers, red onion, mushrooms, only half a can of water (from the chicken soup) served up with rice :D - Obviously ingredients can change to taste like sweet corn, green peppers, fresh diced tomatoes ....

Now I want this tonight instead of jacket spuds & salads :(

thanks cassi!!! wobbles im the same as you i dont think seras getin enough norishmant either i cant cook to save my life.

curry tonight!!!!
luv b x

Bubble - I had cheated that night, as the curry came from a jar, but normally I make my own. They work out quite expensive for the first one as you have to buy loads of jars of spices, but after that, dead easy and cheap. And you can chop and change the spices to your taste. Generally though, use garlic, turmuric, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, curry powder, chilli, oh, and an onion of course. Fry all of them together, then add some chicken stock. A good tip it to have some natural yogurt in the fridge, and then if the sauce is too watery or hot, add some of this to 'cream'.

Happy cooking!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back