o2 - what the...

monster_munch

Reaction score
Ordered a phone from them nearly 3 weeks ago - got told it was out of stock. 1 week later I rang up asking when there would be stock - the guy said it would be 5 - 7 days fromthe date I placed my order. I explained it had already been a week and he said that it should be here soon.
Last week I rang and asked where the hell my phone was - the guy explained that I had to send them proof of residence (my drivers licence, a bank statement and 2 utility bills!) I flipped and said that's absurd and not only that - why wasn't I told this 3 weeks ago!
He apologised and said he'd give me the fax number - my reply "you could but as I don't have a fax machine and neither does ANYONE I know, it would be as much use as a fart in the wind"
Anyway - he said I could take copies of the documents into an O2 shop and they'll fax them off, so I thought - fine, I'll do that this afternoon.
DH needs car, so am waiting for him to get back before I go. Just checked my emails and I have a message from them saying my phone has been despatched with a DHL tracking number :?
WTF!!!
I decided to go back to O2 because out of all the phone companies I have been with, they were actually the best... am now thinking I was wrong!

Sorry - bit of a rant there!

you....... and your phones... and ur dopplers :roll: lol xx

aye back in july 07 yes JULY. cause we had spent months moving my stuff out my nans house cause she was gonna be selling it and i moved in with oh and parents + his bro lol but anyway i went post office which i gave the guy there too much info really about the phone why i was sending it back and till this day i aint got my replacement one, will have to get on the dog and bone tomorrow. though it was due to postal strikes too. didnt know where charger was for it cause was gonna use it as i was pregnant still at the time and needed a phone as one of mine packed up and i had another phone on virgin which werent unlocked but anyway i gave too much info to post office and hope i got it sent to o2 as the charger was faulty. i did managed to find charger but before i found it , it said charger was faulty and the phone etc but not sim card had to be sent back to them, o2 said on their site that all phones have now been stopped working but mine was working think it was due to me not using the sim card but then i werent using the phone anyway but they didnt know that. kinda lied in letter on way to them but u gotta with companys like that :p till this day since july something i still aint got my new phone. will have to get the post office receipts out and phone them up and ask them where my phone be.if i do not receive it will be cutting ties with o2 and telling everyone what a crap company they are nowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back