Me and my mini me

Cheeky monkey keeps trying to climb onto my back when I'm on all fours Hehe. She loves being chased round the living room.
She said chee earlier as in cheese because that's what she was eating at the time :)

We have been playing I'm the garden again, making the most of the sunshine.
Pip loves it, she keeps taking the dog's toys though. They follow her round because she has them haha. She does loves those dogs!

I'm going to make her lunch now and mine. I'm starving! Its hard work chasing her round ;)

Oh and she can open doors....

Thankfully the stair gate is always locked and she can't reach the kitchen door handle, its slightly higher than the living room one.

So today its been three years since we had our miscarriage.

So today Pip and I had a shopping day. I bought her a bedding bundle from kiddicare, a pair of shoes from H&M and a minion plush.

I needed new trousers but I didn't get any.

So last night was a very unsettled one, I think she had a bit of tummy ache or something. She finally drifted off after I sat with her stroking her head and back. Bless her.

She's skipping her second nap, she would rather sit with me watching The Gruffalo.

She turned 20 months yesterday... 4 months to go into
She's 2!!!

Still no better on the sleeping front.

Up countless times in the early hours. Nothings wrong, think she thinks its playtime!

Dare I tempt fate.... But her sleeping is so so much better now. We have dropped a nap so she has one at midday now. I also get a cheeky lie in until 7am some days :)

So the first of the double molars are cutting (top right) and the opposite looks to be doing something too(swollen gums?)
She has been so brave with it though.
It hasnt disrupted her sleeping but she is fussier than usual which is understandable. Poor love :(

Eeep not been here for ages!

DD is doing well, shes two next month and is a chatterbox.

She knows so many new words and points to things. She asks us what things are now and her communication is blossoming.

Very proud mommy here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back