Amzhunny has had her baby! updated with labour info and pic!

leckershell

Reaction score
"After an 18 hour labour of allsorts of problems. We are now proud parents to baby Amber Jane Tonks at 11.20 this morning weighing 7lb 50z"

Sorry if you got the text too jacky, just thought I'd update forum just in case you hadn't!

All the best to Amy and Dave for their new arrival :cheer:

michelle x

*update*

She's dropped me a couple of texts and had this to say about her labour when I asked why it had taken so long -

"Baby wasn't having any of it. I got fully dilated this morning eventually and still had no joy. Had to have vacuum pump. So close to C Section. I am hooked up to a drip and catheter"

I said at least you got to give birth naturally, and isn't it a strange but amazing feeling and she said -

"Very strange was fine once head was out! Amazing feelings and can't believe we got a little girl".

29-08-07_1549.jpg

I did get the text shell but I was at the vets with my dog!! I am so pleased that her baby is here after all the hassle she has had. Amber is a lovely name! Can't wait to see pics!!
Congratulations Amy and Dave on the birth of your baby girl!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
jac x

Sounds like she had a pretty tough time but glad she managed it in the end. Considering her baby is a few weeks early and induced due to size, it's quite a normal healthy weight! She must be absolutely shattered though poor chick considering she went in for induction on Sunday.

:hug:

And yeah Amber Jane is a gorgeous name - she was having a surprise baby but I thought she'd have a girl. Can't wait to see pictures :)

so glad her baby is finally here!! :cheer:
Congratulations amz - I bet you need some rest!

:hug: Congratulations Amy!!!! And well done for avoiding that C section!!

What a beautiful name, I bet she is so lovely!! Can't wait to see pics,

Love Eve x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back