Me again sorry : When should he see LO

The last text you had he told you to fuck off? In.that case love id change your number and blank him completely xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hey tiff, totally random. I was In.wrexham on Saturday and was thinking about you lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Don't delete the texts and so on hun, that way in the unlikely event that he decides to take you to court, you have all the evidence to back you up on how much of an immature ass he is being! I agree with the girls though hun, he surrendered his half parental rights when he was an ass & just upped & left you!! As for his sister telling him to look after number 1, she must be a shite mum cos number 1 in my world, is my kids!!!! Me, hubby & anyone else always come after our kids!!

Don't delete the texts and so on hun, that way in the unlikely event that he decides to take you to court, you have all the evidence to back you up on how much of an immature ass he is being! I agree with the girls though hun, he surrendered his half parental rights when he was an ass & just upped & left you!! As for his sister telling him to look after number 1, she must be a shite mum cos number 1 in my world, is my kids!!!! Me, hubby & anyone else always come after our kids!!

Totally agree!!
What an arsehole!!!! Keep it all and don't bother making any contact with him, let him do the chasing. He hardly seems like a dependable dad so (many may not agree but I'm goin thru major shit with this atm and wish I did this myself!!) I wouldn't put his name on birth certificate. He will have his full parental responsibility no matter what with his name on there.

My ex has threatened to kill my kids yet he still has PR and I have to fight just to change their surnames!

Blokes like that will never change (especially with a family like his!!) he will always be a let down to your baby and you both deserve better..

I'm so sorry ur going thru this just remember u CAN do it alone and ur child will be better off having a stable family life.. Not with some guy in and out when he feels like it. My girls have been brought up the same by me but Jaycee had her 'dad' in and out for the first couple of yrs.. It's really affected her and it shows!!

:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back