off to see me dad today...

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
should be fun as he doesnt want to know the sex of the baby so will have to use lots of its/hes/shesand the baby when i takl about him i just no im going to sip up just hope he doesnt notise!!!
he cant wait to see the video of him yawning bless him he is well into all the scans and everything more then us i think :)
am taking the xmas prezzies over aswell and will get to see my nephws who i aint seen in months :(
hope everyone else has a good day
manda xx

My dad doesnt want to know the sex of our baba either... Its really difficult!!! I'm so used to saying "him" and HATE saying "IT"...

I think my dad must have guessed tho cus my sister is always asking me how HE is... Dad must have realised!

lol they aint silly are they :)
only my mum knows what the baby is untill i go to my dads then i can tell everyone as i dint want to tell all my sisters and brothers ect over the phone :)
manda xx

Have a nice time Manda :cheer:

My family were just has excited as us about finding out the babys sex i had to go and see them straight after my scan.

Have a good day, I went and told my dad last week that i'm pregnant!! I haven't seen him for ages and he has never met my OH!!

Sophie1102 said:
Have a good day, I went and told my dad last week that i'm pregnant!! I haven't seen him for ages and he has never met my OH!!

awww bless you i get to see my dad about once a month but i keep him updated with txt's or he worries bless him
manda xx

Have a nice day Manda. My dad's pretty much a waste of space but he has shown marginally more interest in me since I've been pregnant.

Good luck with the 'it' rather than 'he' - every time you say he you'll have to slip in a she to the next sentence!!

Oh thats ok, he only live 2 mins drive from me but I have had lots of problems with my girls dad, and I don't speak to my mum haven't done for years (but she tells my girls dad everything about me) and if I tell my dad anything he goes to her and tell her, hense that fact that I haven't told him up until now!!! He doesn't even know where I live or my telephone numbers!!!

Have a lovely day hun. Your dad sounds like a bit of a sweetheart :hug:

well i managed not to let it slip :D
he loves the videos although my older sister pointed out that you can see a winkle in one of them am just hoping he doesnt notise it lol
got my xmas prezzies from everyone aswell
he is a sweetheart said its made his day seeing me and knowing that im ok as a txt doesnt really make up for me not being there bless him
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back