Mc yesterday, feeling all over the place today.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey.

Well i went back for a second scan on Monday and was told there was still no change from the week before and i was defo goong to miscarry. They gave me 3 options, leave me another week and see if i misscarry myself which they said i have already had a few weeks from when baby stoped growing, i could go straight into theatre for a D&C or could have medical management. I chose the medical management, so i went in for tablet on Tuesdy and then went back in yesterday for the last bit of the procdure. Everything went quite smoothly but i was losing some quite a size clots so they decided to exam me to see if they could help me as they didnt want me losing that much blood all day. They could see what they needed too so gave it a helping hand out.

I am home now but feel very weird, i can imagine this being very normal i guess it will get easier as time goes by?

Amy xx

Hi Eldra,

So sorry that you are having to post in this section. It is a horrible, sad and difficult time for you but it will get easier to deal with the pain.

I had an early miscarriage last year and gave birth at only 22 weeks to my angel Leo only 3 weeks ago. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with but the support from the amazing women on this site have really helped me to move forward and to cope with the pain.

Stay strong and make sure you look after yourself physically so that you can concentrate on mending emotionally.

xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and we are here if you need to rant xxx

Oh I had absolutely no idea you were going through all this. So so sorry to hear it lovely and huge hugs xxx

Thank you everyone. It just obviously wasnt meant to be i suppose. Still feeling very emotional all the time but im sure i will get there.

Thanks everyone xx

Sissy about your loss Hun, take care of yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back