MC then chemical any hope??

maggiemay86

Reaction score
Hello all

I am at my witts end and need some advice/support.

I miscarried in March at 11.5 weeks (They said baby had stopped growing at 7). It lasted 8 weeks due to retained tissue etc. I was off work for weeks and felt awful.

I was thrilled when I fell pregnant again in May.... I was 5.5 weeks when I think I had a chemical pregnancy. I didn't have any symptoms... and I very lightly bled. (I had a UTI at the same time so Drs didn't think I was M/C.... but the BFN says it all).

I do have a scan Thursday to confirm... and annoyingly I still feel pregnant.

Am I being too optimistic thinking I am still pregnant.
Has this happened to anyone else??

Thanks
xxx

Sorry to hear about your losses maggiemay. This has never been an outcome for me and if I was giving advice to a close friend I'd probably say prepare for the worst but hope for the best. Sorry I know that's not much help, take care of yourself won't you x

I am so sorry to know about your losses. Have you considered seeing your doc to dig deeper, and find out more about the reasons why you have experienced pregnancy losses? From what I have read, if a woman has experienced 3 or more mcs, a doc might recommend doing additional tests or combining treatment with PGS NGS. x

Hi, im following, im at a similar stage, still getting faint positive but had a heavy bleed with a clot.
Hope its a positive outcome for us both but im doubtful for myself personally even though I have sore boobs still.
There's another forum called misdiagnosed miscarriage which has alot of stories where women have bled but still been pregnant etc, it might be worth a look xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back