MC on 16th august

nazia

Reaction score
Hiya ladies I had a mc on the 16th august was 10 weeks but luckli passed the sac and clots and plcenta no need for surgery or flush out was wondering when shud I try again mentally im fine physically im fine stopped leeding after 4days of mc......what you think....my family say wait 2 months but I dont know

Last edited:
Hi. Sorry for your loss. Only you will know when your ready everybody is different. I had a mmc and surgery 15th July and am now on my first cycle ttc as I had to wait cos complications during surgery but I was mentally ready a few weeks ago. Some women are ready as soon as the bleeding stops. Fx you get your sticky bean soon x

Thanks I was very upset when it happend but when the bleeding stoppd I was fine I think its cuz I didnt have surgery or flush out lots of women say its very painfull afterwards....x

It's emotionally hard either way but if you physically suffering too its a double hit. I had surgery that went wrong and nearly cost me my life. It's was about a week of being terrified in hospital before I could even grieve for my baby. I was 15 weeks and the hardest week of my life. My 6th mc 7 babies in total. We women find strength we didn't know we had xxx

Last edited:
I was told by one nurse wait 1 month, another said wait 2 month... We waited 1.

It all depends when you feel ready x

Hi Nazia, so sorry for your loss.

Like the others said - I think it is a completely personal choice. I was told so many different things be each midwife and doctor. I have done a lot of research on this too to help make my own decision and medically, there is no reason why you should wait after you have had your first normal period. I've also read a lot that woman are a lot more fertile after a miscarriage so to me it makes sense to try as soon as you can (just my opinion!)

Good luck with whatever you decide and fx for a sticky bean for you xx

Hi so sorry for ur loss so sad when this happens :-( like everyone has said it's personal choice I wanted to get right back to it , so I tracked my hormones with hpts so I knew when the hormone from that pregnancy had all gone and so knew after the negative I would ovulate soon and I would know where I was as so many woman carry on ttc do a hpt a few weeks later and see a possitive and think its a new pregnancy when in fact ts from the old one and can cause so much stress, only you can deceive when ur ready :) gd luck on ur journey xx

Hey, I had a medically managed miscarriage at the end of May at almost 11 weeks. Like you, I felt physically fine soon after, but was very sad and weepy. We decided to try straight away, and in mid June I found out I was pregnant again.

I had an early scan due to not having a cycle between miscarriage and pregnancy, and nurse did say sometimes the lining of the uterus doesn't thin enough and can cause higher chance of miscarriage. But here we are at almost 15 weeks all fine.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back