MC Bleeding-too little?

traceyh333

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am sorry this is def TMI but just a wee question. I had a MC on Wed-by dates I was 7+4 but bub was only measuring about 6wks. I began to bleed on Sunday-dark brown at first then turning to red,proper blood. Monday and Tuesday had a light period-like bleed,on Wed I passed huge clot (actual MC) and since that my bleeding has eased and now today (Fri) it's virtually non-existent. Tonight it went back to brownish clumpy dryish 'discharge'. Is this normal? Should I not be bleeding more? Had a previous MC at 7+4 in July and bleeding was much more. I'm kinda worried as dont want anything to remain in there cos we want to get this over with and move on without any further reprecussions. Any ideas? xxx

Hi hun, didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs.

If you're worried, it might be an idea to call your EPAU or GP. I'm sure it's all fine though. I bled for 8 days after the mc, but it sort of stopped and started, so this may be the same for you. It's worth getting checked out. I mc'd naturally, but ended up in hospital because the sac got stuck, so they scanned me the following day to make sure there was nothing left. I would def call your EPAU even just to put your mind at rest. I'm sure it will be ok though x x x

Hi, sometimes it can be quick and others not. My first one was 11 weeks and was quick, the second one was also 11 weeks but took over a week. This time my body is refusing to let go and I have no idea what to expect

sorry you have been through this

my mc at 7+2 was very similar to that....I was thinking is that it or is it gonna start up again - but it was....and my next AF was very light too.

my 10w mc was a whole different story though!

mine was like that, browny bleeding then a few clumps and one big clot like thing, then the pains started to ease and it practically stopped coming back a couple of days and now barely anything. if you get any signs of infection then see a dr immediately, otherwise it sounds normal to me. sorry hun, all the best for trying again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back