Maybe's symptoms cycle 13....inc 9,11 & 12 dpo test pics..

Yep, same pee Cos, I've saved it and may just dunk a frer when I get back from town tonight..

xx

Really hope this is it for you Maybe, you so deserve this. Keeping my FX for you! x x

I get so excited when it's testing time for u MB! Dont worry about those cheapies...way too early! Xx

how the hell did i miss this thread?

fingers crossed for you xxx

yay you have 8 days of stalking on your hands lol xxx

Darn dodgy cheapie!

Ohhhh more testing sounds exciting though! It'd be lovely if you joined moi in Tri 1 Chick :) x

This is so exciting MB!! I really hope you get your bfp soon!
Got my fingers crossed for you hun!

xx

Omg!!!!! I've only just seen this!!! I recon that might be your pos MB I really do I'm currently 7dpo and getting symptoms feeling sick wanting to eat all the time (have just demolished a 9 inch pepperoni pizza!!!!!) ooops lol noobs hurt odd cramping that could be anything and yesterday had a spot of blood in my pants and nothing since also feeling very tempermental as well and the most frustrating thing is all of these symptoms can also be the start of AF!!!!! So my question to mother nature is wtf d

It's still really early for a positive to show, I got bfn at 9dpo hun but a couple days later it was different ;-) x

Stupid phone!!!!!!! As I was saying why mother nature do you have to be so god damn annoying????!!!! Lol

Sorry to ramble anyway let's hope these frs give you the result that you want!!!!!
Xxxxxx

Thanks Girls,

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

Let's keep the boob watch up Vicky lol!!

Baby dust to everyone!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER