Maybe pregnant maybe not

Marcho

Reaction score
Me and my fiance are not actively trying as such, we just both agreed for me to come off the pill and see if anything happened so I came off the pill in January and had my last period about 7 weeks ago, I have the folllowing symptoms
Nausea (also been throwing up loads)
Food aversions - coffee makes me throw up
watering mouth to the point I could fill a cup with drool in 10 mins!
backache
nosebleeds
stuffy nose
twinges like spasms in my abdomen
headaches
mood swings
Also I am tall but a size 6/8 (uk) but have got a swollen tummy and put on 4 lbs.
I have done 5 tests and all negative and its not like me to miss a period. Off to the doctors tonight who is going to do a blood tests and they said if its negative then they will send me for a scan.
I feel pregnant but am worried it might be side effects from coming off the pill.
(BTW I am 37)

Your symptoms sounds like pg symptoms, but I guess you will find out tonight!

Lots of luck to you hun! :)

Its the negative tests we are suprised by as I'm having all the symptoms. Like we both said if for any reason its something to do with me coming off the pill we will continue to try and hes mr fertile as hes been tested so who knows.
I just don't want to have a baby being over 40 and if it doesn't happen we have each other which is important.

Just trying not to be dissapointed if I'm not as I feel I am but then think well maybe its not.

The fluttering feelings are really odd though and had the dribbly mouth for about 3 weeks
I feel like a right drool monster haha

I fear that it might be the pill :(

Never say never, but if you are 6 weeks pregnant which is roughly what you would be at 8 weeks late for a 28 day cycle - your hCG levels would be well into the thousands and definately detectable by any test which at the most detect 50mIU, although most detect at 25 mIU or less.

Even if you have very low hCG levels, you will still show positive by 3 weeks after ovulation (1 week late for AF).

You might still be able to get pregnant before AF comes though, if you're not already :)

Let us know how you get on,
Louise, I'm loving the new pikachu avatar ;)

I had very low Hcg levels with mine and it came up positive although the digi showed 2 weeks less than it should have been :-(

Maybe it's a shy bfp as we say here u aren't out til the :witch: gets you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back