After stopping the pill; periods returning, pregnancy, etc

KJ

Reaction score
Dear all,
am new here. Just got married and came off the pill a few weeks prior to the wedding. Had normal 'pill period' and have not been using contraception since. Am now on day 32 and no period. I know this is normal but I just wanted to know how long did everyone else take to have a period after stopping the pill? I've had early pregnancy-like symptoms but have taken 2 tests 3 days apart and both negative. What do you think? I have heard that some women get amennhorea after stopping the pill and am a bit worried that I might get that. When do I see the doctor if my periods haven't returned?
Thanks in advance for your help.
KJ.x

Hello

It took me 6 weeks to get normal AF after stopping pill and then i had a 32 day cycle and am now on CD 27 of the 3rd cycle!

Everyone is so different so try not to worry

hope AF comes soon!!
N x

ok cool. Thanks for the info. Are you trying to conceive? We're ready for a baby and whilst not 'actively' trying, we're not doing anything to prevent pregnancy.
K.x

welcome to the forum :wave:

i came off the pill had normal pill af, then my next cycle was 35 days and then anything from 28 days to 40 days after that. took me 9 months after coming off the pill to conceive. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back