Maybe or Maybe not

butterfly

Reaction score
Hi all i`m new to this board, how you all doing hope your all well. :)
Well i came off the pill just over a month ago and had a period straight away I counted my 28 days and that was yesterday, i`m trying not pin my hopes to high but no sign of any bleed yet, I know my cylcle is not established yet but i`m hoping anyway, so wish me luck and i`ll let you know if i`ve been really lucky or not

im also in a similar postion, after recently coming off the pill, so i wish u all the best , lets keep each other updated.
sending baby dust ur way*************
chandan

Hi, this is my first time on here.Its so good to know other people are feeling like me. I came off the pill 2 months ago and have had a "normal "period. This month I haven't had a period (due 2/3/05) so I have tested but it was negative. I really thought I was pregnant coz I had what I thought were some symptoms. Do you think I tested too early? Its really hard when the first time we were TTC it happened the first month. Look forward to hearing from you

you may have tested too early. home pregnancy tests arent 100% reliable. i would wait a couple more days then test again. if still no AF and you still think you may be PG, get the doc to do a test. fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the reply kim. Will test again next week, perhaps u r right- I really hope so!

Hi guys - was just flicking through the forum and came across your thread. Just thought I'd say hi and also let you know that I am in the same position. I came off the pill at the end of September - had two normal periods and then ever since my cycle has been shot to pieces! I had a period two weeks late and then this last period was 2 and a half weeks late. The worst thing is I've had PMT symptom overload and consistently on and off for the past month. It seems my hormones are all over the shop and my body is just a mess - so don't worry if you are going through the same. It's just very frustrating and extremely wearing as you have no idea at what stage in your cycle you are at any point. Anyway - good luck to you all and I hope it all settles down for you soon and you have success. I am trying to stop thinking about TTC as it sends you mad!

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this board today and wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm trying for our first baby, we have been married a year and I came off the pill about 4 months ago.

I did a test last month and it was negative, my period appears to be just over a week late this month but they have been like that since I came off the pill, so I am resisting testing too soon like I always do!

I am really excited and impatient but am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Hi to all of you and I wish you all luck.

Anyone got any tips for increasing chances of conception?

hi everyone, have tested again-still neg. had advice from nurse at Gp's surgery who advised me to wait another month and if nothing happens go and see GP. She seemed to think it would sort itself out. I really hope so. I don't think I can my husband will be able to cope with even more PMS than I have already got!!
Hope you have had good news jem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back