Maybe Ollie isnt THAT bad!!

nori

Reaction score
Hiya!

Whenever i post i always seem to be moaning about how Ollie is always crying etc.. but having gone to a NCT mother and baby meet (not the friendliest lot ive met) Ive realised that Ollie is actually a fairly good baby. He was sound asleep when the others were screaming!

I think ive kind of realised my inexperince around babies has made me believe they dont cry that much. Ollie definately has a problem with his wind but im hoping he outgrows it soon. Hes now fast asleep in his cot and not screaming! bliss...

Must be doing something right!

Claire x

I thought this too yesterday when i took Liam to get weighed.

Most of the other babies were screaming and he just lay there looking up at me with this little baffled expression as if to say "what is that noise mammy" :rotfl:

xxx :hug:

Aww Bless. Your First baby has seriously hard work, I remember coming home from hospital, and thinking 'oh god, what do we do now...' the 1st 4 weeks were hell! i kept thinking im never having anymore, theo is defo going to be an only child, its so much hardwork ect ect ect. well now theo is 5months old and hes the most easy going baby ever, he always happy and smiley (and like Ollie he suffered with trapped wind when he was a little little baby)
trust me ive been there and done that and now i KNOW that theo will have a little bro or sister one day (in like 3/4 years time). you very quickly forget all tears and sleepless nights and screaming baby! it suddenly all clicks in to place. i bet your doing a fab job! :clap:

Aw bless you!

We have the opposite, Lu is pretty good and laid back at home etc - EXCEPT at the weigh in clinic, it's always us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back