Having a nightmare..

that all sounds really promising hon :hug: :hug: :hug: you're doing brilliantly. just let ollie feed from your boobs as often as your nips can stand it :)

Claire :hug: reading that last post was lovely and inspirational too - you're doing so well babe really really well x x x x

Well not great news im afraid. I have been trying to give him the breast but hes now totally and utterly confused and gets himself in a right old mess! He just cant seem to work out how to latch properly. Hes probably also confused as to why the milk is not coming out quick enough aswell. Ive decided to leave it now and stick with formula. I may try and express and give him that in a bottle later.

Im not going to beat myself up about it as ive tried. If the circumstances had been different i could have conquered this. I just want to get over the c section and enjoy my baby. Its time i stopped feeling guilty about it all now.

Claire x

Hi Claire,

That definitely sounds like nipple confusion - there are ways and means to conquer this if you want to try but it'll be a bit of work for you both. It does sound like you've made your decision, but if you do want to know anything, just text me or post here and someone will be able to help you.

I hope you and Ollie can now bond and look forward to your first family Christmas - let us know if you need any further help with expressing or relactation or anything if you do change your mind.

:hug:

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back