May I recommend...

Tadpole

Reaction score
Reflexology. I had a session today and oooooooh it was lovely. I feel so relaxed from it. I am going to book my sister a session as well as she has been quite uncomfortable in her pregnancy.

In fact - I feel so relaxed that I don't think I can possibly cook dinner and am going to get Mike to take me out! Mwahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: re the cooking!! Sounds like heaven though!

I really want a back massage or something but obviously I can't because I can't lay on my front and it doesn't sound quite so appealing sitting up having one :?

xx

Glad it was relaxing sounds like heaven. Personally Im very wary of people touching me, have to psych myself up for a hair cut! wish I could enjoy something like that!

ooh yes, I reccommend it too! I've just come back from my trip to Brighton and had a full pregnancy adapted body massage and she did a bit of reflexology too- I was worried and told her not to put any pressure on the points that induce labour though!

:) reflexology is great! I learned a bit about it a few years ago and found when I get a bad tummy to rub the bottom of your big toe and it helps it. Sounds mad but it really does work. :)

dannii87 said:
:rotfl: re the cooking!! Sounds like heaven though!

I really want a back massage or something but obviously I can't because I can't lay on my front and it doesn't sound quite so appealing sitting up having one :?

xx

Not sure if it's just rumor, but i have heard of some massage tables with a whole for you head and one fo bump too! :think:

I couldn't find anything of the sort down here though as REALLY wanted to have a gift certificate for my b'day to have a nice long massage session, but all the pregnancy massages I could find were for laying on your side :( With my dodgy hips and SPD it didn't sound appealing.

If my achey back gets much worse, think I'll give reflexology a go...feel about 90 at the moment as it clicks and crunches with ever move :wall:

Awww idea !! I want reflexology now but im not exactly sure what it is, have to google it !!

8215195.jpg

Aww with a little bump dip !!!

wait are thos boobs holes aswell ?!?! Strangeeee, iv just googled reflexology and people touching my feet make me either giggle or retch sooo maybe not :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back