May 2017 Mummies

Hello lovely ladies! Just got a BFP yesterday...this will be my 3rd baby. Feeling a bit strange atm as I had literally just come off the pill so wasn't really expecting to catch the first month!! We just got married in July so it's very almost a honeymoon baby for us which is nice :)

I loved using this forum when I was pregnant with my oldest and made some lovely friends who I am still in touch with so hopefully it will be the same this time around!

DD is approx May 10th although obviously have no idea what my cycle was at after coming off pill!x

Aw, I'm so sorry Kumber. That's awful news. I hope it isn't too traumatic :( x

Thanks Pebbles, I'm doing ok. Trying to stay positive but would really appreciate someone taking over this thread or starting a new thread.

Last edited:
Just got my early scan date 12th Sept I though that would be too early! But I'll trust them!

Woo got my booking in on the 15th too so busy week they don't normally book in until 8 weeks I thought oh well I may have to shuffle dates around later!

Wow. I have no idea when my booking in will be. I haven't told gp yet! I self refer to hospital so will do it after scan I think xx

Is anyone feeling really sickly already. It's not constant but I have it everyday and can be quite intense for 5 weeks!! Last time I was bedridden because of it, I think it's going to be round 2 of the same xx

Yea I'm quite sicky too. And I've still got my progesterone lump in my throat which is annoying but reassuring (I'm allergic to myself). I wouldn't feel comfortable taking over this thread as I'm in a pessimistic place atm I'm hoping for 5th time lucky buy realistically wondering how far I'm going to get this time! I think a lot of us this month are recurrent miscarriage suffers I hope to the gods this us our time x x

Sorry to hear your bean hasn't stuck Kumber :( big hugs!
I could start up a new thread once the kids are in bed? Not sure how to take over an existing... X

Sorry to hear your bean hasn't stuck Kumber :( big hugs!
I could start up a new thread once the kids are in bed? Not sure how to take over an existing... X

I would really appreciate that, thank you :hugs:

Last edited:
Oh Kumber I'm so so sorry to hear such sad news.

Big hugs sweetheart.

XX

So, I saw the doc this morning so I could be referred to the midwife.
He seemed a bit reluctant to believe that I'm pregnant "so soon" after my miscarriage.
My mc started on 16th July, and he said you can still have enough hcg for a +ve hpt 6-8 weeks after mc and wants to check that wasn't the reason for my bfp with a blood test in 1.5 weeks.

I told him that I track my cycles and I'm fairly certain I ovulated 3.5 weeks ago but he didn't look convinced!
I chart my temps and there was a clear thermal shift and 18 temps above the cover line.
Ah well, at least I'll get to see my hcg count which will hopefully be reassuring.
I know he's just doing his job and GPs don't know the ins and outs of fertility charting.
But he got me a bit worried for a minute that I've made a mistake!

hi girl's dipping my feet in I just got my bfp today at 9dpo :)

Theres a new updated May Mummies thread, come join there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back