May 2017 Mummies

kumber

Reaction score
Welcome May mummies!! :love:

As I'm due 30th April I could be in either month, so I hope no one minds if I start the May thread?

Let me know your due date, booking in appointment and scan date as and when you know them and I'll pop you on the list!

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months! :yay: :pompom: :yay:

BIA: Booking in appointment
DS: Dating scan
ES: Early Scan

♥ ♥ ♥ Due Dates ♥ ♥ ♥

1st
Kumber - BIA: 7th September, ES: 13th September

2nd
Pebbles05

3rd

4th
kayelljay
lisey - ES: 12th September

5th

6th

7th
snowbee - ES: 21st September

8th

9th

10th

11th
Eryinera

12th
Emily0505

13th
Trudi78

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

Last edited:
Hi Kumber
I got my bfp this week!
I estimate my due date at 2nd May.
I haven't seen the doctor yet so no BIA yet.

Congratulations Pebbles! Welcome to the May mummies :D how are you feeling?

Last edited:
Thanks. Congratulations to you too!

I'm happy to be pregnant :)

Symptom wise, I haven't really had any.
I think my boobs have been a bit tender but not as much as they were with my last pregnancy. Although I'm still breastfeeding my toddler so that might have something to do with it.

Other than that, every now and then I feel very mildly queasy, or a bit uncomfortable in my tummy like twinges or pressure, but that's about it!

Last time, my boobs were tender from early on, then at 6 weeks I went off coffee and chocolate and that was about it.

This time I was hoping for a bit of sickness to make me feel more pregnant! Although I'm sure I'd change my mind if it happened.

How are you?
x

Thank you! :)

I'm finding the same with the boobage, still feeding my 1yo once a day so boobs aren't feeling it just yet.

I have the same twinges too, more uncomfortable this time around with everything still being loose I think.

I'm eternally grateful that I don't have sickness but, like you, I worry about how pregnant I am.

I'm getting so excited now though, I can't wait for booking in. Trying not to get too excited though, just in case, it's a horrible balancing act.

Sounds like we've got a few things in common :)

It's really hard not to get excited isn't it?
We had a mc in July, so I'll feel better when tri 1 is over.

Where is everyone?
I hope we get some new joiners.

It is hard, I'm sorry about your mc :( I really hope this is a sticky bean for you!

The forum has been so quiet recently, possibly because of summer holidays maybe but I'm not sure. I know there are 1 or 2 ladies in TTC that have yet to move over, I'm sure they will when they're ready :)

When is you doctor's appointment?

Last edited:
The earliest appt is 19th September!
I still have the magazine and leaflets from last time. And all they did was take my blood pressure and weigh me. Do you think I should try and get an earlier one?
My worry is that doesn't allow much time to arrange a booking in appt.
Have you seen a Dr yet?

Ohh blimey that's ages away! Yes I'd try and get one sooner if I were you, booking in should really be between 8 and 10 weeks so you've enough time to book in for your scan. We don't go to the dr, we book straight in with the mw. Mine is next Wednesday, I'll be 6 weeks :) can you do the same or do you have to go via the gp?

I was going to leave it a while longer before straying in here but may as well enjoy it as much as possible!

Hello kumber and Pebbles, congratulations on your bfps.

I'm 4+1 today, due 7th May by ovulation date (as I ovulate later than day 14 going by lmp isn't accurate for me). We have been ttc our first for 4 long long years, this is our 4th pregnancy and I'm hoping this one will go all the way! I had a really really really faint line at 10dpo in the evening and a faint but clear line at 11dpo on a frer and 1-2 on the digi. I'm pretty pleased with this as I've previously not had a positive before 13dpo, maybe it is a good sign, we can but hope!

This was my 7th cycle on clomid, I think I ovulated from both sides this time so there is a small chance there is more than one in there!

I'm on a medical trial for recurrent mc so I need to call them tomorrow as they will book me in for early scans and bloods.

My husband is really excited although we are both worried. He thinks this will be the one as we have recently had a death in the family and he says there is a saying about a death meaning a birth? Has anyone else heard this one it is a new one to me.

Aaaahhh welcome Snowbee! There was no rush to join us but I'm glad you're here :) congratulations again, I'll pop you on our list!

Really hope this is a sticky beans for you, how amazing would it be if there were 2 in there!

Yes I've heard of that. Not sure how much I believe it though!

Congrats on your BFP's! :)

I just got my BFP on Saturday after I was 2 days late and had the achiest boobs ever lol! We are really excited - didn't expect us to get pregnant so quickly so we are a little in shock but very thankful! I am 4+4 and due date is May the 4th (we had a giggle about Star Wars Day! :) )

How are you all?

My due date should be the 4th too. I wasn't going to come over yet due to history but I'm with you snowbee. Going to enjoy it and embrace it xx

Congrats on your BFP's! :)

I just got my BFP on Saturday after I was 2 days late and had the achiest boobs ever lol! We are really excited - didn't expect us to get pregnant so quickly so we are a little in shock but very thankful! I am 4+4 and due date is May the 4th (we had a giggle about Star Wars Day! :) )

How are you all?

Welcome to the forum and to May mummies! Congratulations too! Yesssss Star Wars Day!! Baby Yoda? :D I'll pop you on the list!

My due date should be the 4th too. I wasn't going to come over yet due to history but I'm with you snowbee. Going to enjoy it and embrace it xx

Omg Lisey, congratulations!!! This is absolutely amazing news, I'm so happy for you! Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean for you. How are you feeling??

Thank you! I'm a little nervous as this is my first but still excited, been trying to do some reading so I get an idea of what to expect. I'm the first out of my group of friends too so wanted to find somewhere I can chat to people who are at the same place as me :)

Congrats Lisey! Hope you are feeling ok :)

Aaaahhh that's lovely! Don't be nervous, and if you have any questions, we'll all be happy to help :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks kumber and welcome to the forum kayelljay. It's a great support system.
I am OK, lost my dog a couple of days ago so very emotional :( pregnancy wise, I have been getting a bit dizzy. Queasy and sore boobs. It hit me terribly last time between 6-7 weeks so I am mentally preparing myself for that. It'll all be worth it though to have a take home, forever baby. Hope you're all well? Xxx

Aww I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! :( losing a dog is so sad, they are like one of the family! Sending lots of love to you

Hopefully you can prepare for the bad few weeks that you think will come, I hope the bad symptoms pass quickly (or even better don't affect you too badly!)

I'm ok, sore boobs, twinges/cramps on and off and so tired - I keep having to take naps! Back at work tomorrow though so no more napping for me :(

Thanks. It's heartbreaking.
I am a regular napper too, this growing a human business takes it out of you :) xx

Ok, so first baby step in trying to remain positive: joining this thread.

At the moment my EDD is 12th May.

I'm still super early, only 3w+4 today in fact! Test line are getting darker each day and I have around 576356 tests so will be doing plenty to try and put my mind at ease (which won't work!)

This is pregnancy number five for me. Had my son four years ago and then three losses. There's so much I can't remember that I might just as well be a first time mum!!Lol!!

I seem to have loads of cm, normal? I'm super bloated too although I acc suffering from the mother of all stomach upsets since yesterday which could be why I suppose.

Anyways, I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and really hope I can graduate from Tri one this time!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back