May 2017 Mummies

Aww can't believe there's a May 2017 thread already..so scary how quickly it goes xx

I want this to go quick though!

I want tri one to fly by at the speed of light!!

XX

Got my BFP yesterday.......EDD 13th xx

cdaf28315353e9898a055d76334634d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I missed this last night! Congratulations and welcome to May mummies!

It's not looking good for me girls. Started bleeding this evening and having some cramping. Debating whether to go to epu now or wait til the morning, I'm tempted to go now because I know I won't be able to sleep with the unknown. Feel like I'm going to lose the baby so I would rather just know sooner rather than later if there's a hb. I might go in now.

Thank you all.......hope all is well this fine morning.

Me I'm tired today and awake before everyone lol, DD still asleep from last feed at 1.30am bless her.....won't have peace for much longer lol.

Today is a chill day as we was so busy yesterday I didn't have time to relax lol ( what's that lol).

How is everyone feeling today xx

Oh no kumber. I hope everything is OK. X x keep us informed x x

Kumber......hope everything is OK hunni xxx

I slept so badly last night. Too hot and uncomfortable. Now I am so tired this morning. Luckily I can start work later so I've had an extra hour in bed. Yawn.

My nausea cranked up a but this morn. But I slept funny too. Back neck and arm ache now lol

I've got an appointment with the GP at 10:45 this morning as EPU won't see me without a referral. Will keep you all updated but I'm not hopeful. It looks like a period and everything around my uterus feels heavy.

Oh kumber, I hope it all turns out to be ok xx

It's the end of the road for me ladies. GP confirmed I have miscarried and has referred me to the EPU for a scan to check everything has passed. I'm gutted but that's nature I suppose, I'm extremely lucky to have my boys so trying to look to the future. If no one minds, I would appreciate it if someone else could take over running the thread and updating due dates please?

I have doctors appointment this afternoon. So scared. But one day at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back