• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matilda arrives 22.05.07 (pic attached)

tuck

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, thanks for all your best wishes

Well baby Matilda put in an appearance on 22.05.07 at 17.10pm weighing 2.7kilos (5.95lbs) and she is beautiful :D

I didnt really have a labour, I had a slight show on Monday night but didnt do anything about it as nothing else seemed to happen, the same thing Tuesday morning but still did nothing then I had a further slight show and I also seemed to be slightly leaking so I called DH home and he called Doctor who said to come in as we live a good hour away from hosp. got to hosp and was still only having a slight show and a very dull ache right down in groin. was examined and told that cervix was very hard and tilted, Doc decided to put me on drip and see. 3 hours later nothing changed so it was decided to do a c section, so that was that, enema, shave (yes they shave you here :x ) and into theatre. and lo and behold Matilda arrives! :wave:

I am not going into detail re the c section except why people choose to have them i do not know!!!

still very sore and frustrating that I cant do everything for babs but each day is better!

e94f736a.jpg

well done hun, welcome little Matilda!!!

take it easy with ur recovery then ul b runnin round after baby in no time!!

CONGRATULATIONS

I had no idea that they gave you an enema and a shave for a c- section. Do they do that here in the UK? :oops:

Glad everything went ok and take good care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

NIE said:
I had no idea that they gave you an enema and a shave for a c- section. Do they do that here in the UK? :oops:

You'd be unlikely to get an enema in the UK, but they do often shave the top inch and a half off your bikini line as thats where they make the incision.

Usually depends on the surgeons preference.

Huge congratulations - hope you make a quick recovery from the section :hug:

LBxx

Poli Kronia!

She looks a lovely little thing Tuck. Gorgeous skin colour too (almost like she has a bit of a Greek suntan already!) :D

Get plenty of rest coz you are bound to feel tired after the CS. The next few weeks let everyone do what they can to help you so you can recover fully. Time will pass quick and before you know it you'll be doing everything for little Matilda yourself.

:hug: Big hugs :hug:
Sabrina
xx

Congratulations!! she is just adorable. Sorry you did not get the birth of your choice but the end result is just as beautiful!

Hope your recovery goes well :hug:

Congratulations tuck - she is just beautiful.

Make sure you don't do too much now - rest up a bit.

Love

Valentine xxx

Congratulation! Shes georgeos hun. Making me all broody again :D

A Massive CONGRATULATIONS Tuck she's absolutely gorgeous. Welcome baby Matilda.

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer:
She's gorgeous I love the name too! :D
Welcome Matilda! :hug:

many congratulations............. and welcome Matilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member