Maternity wear!

newmumtobe

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wondering if any of you know where i could get a fab outfit for a wedding that im going to in august :D

I will be about 21 weeks then so will have a bit of a bump which i will definetly want to show off as i havent seen these old friends for a few years :D I am 11 weeks now and starting to have a bump :shock: anyone else showing yet ?

:D x

Hiya,

Sorry cant help you on the clothes front. I just feel really bloated at the moment. Cant wait for baby bump!!!

E

I'm 11weeks also and I am also going to a wedding in August.
I too have to show of, the boyfriends ex will be there hehe.
I haven't even thought about it yet!!!
But i defiantly have a bump, ok some of it was there before but not all of it!!!
:wave:
xx

Can't think of many reasonably priced maternity clothes places other than the high street likes of next, h+m, peacocks, george@asda, mothercare.

Blooming Marvellous have some nice dresses.. www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk

But otherwise I wouldn't know. You could always try ebay - since there's all sorts on there you never know what you might find if you do some searching.

I found quite a few nice things by typing in 'maternity evening'.

Good luck! x

I ordered a dress to wear to a wedding from Jojo Maman Bebe. They have an occasion wear category, and some items are on sale.

Thanks for your ideas!

Oopsy daisy that site Jojo Maman Bebe was quite good not seen that one before ! there is a pink skirt and top which was quite nice ! :D

george dont do maternity wear any more.. i would wait.. and go a few weeks b4 the wedding.. as u dont know how hot u will be etc

try ebay.. there usually lots of lovely stuff there

Why even wear maternity wear? you may have a goregeous bump and be able to wear something really sexy still in just a size up - its just MW is soooo expensiver anjd worn for such a short time.
I know though that blooomin marellous have really nice stuff and so do isabella oliver - pricey but beautiful

peacocks! they have a new maternity range and i swear by them! white jeans..denim jeans..fashionable fit aswell..umm smock tops! t-shirts..vests..cropped trousers..linen trousers! knee length denim skirts! allsorts! go have a look :D x

can i add peacocks are really cheap.. jeans for 15 quid.. :) and the panal isnt huge so u can wear notmal top with it.. really good

u have stewarts aswell shop gets missed out alot lol

i shop in stewarts and peacocks for maternity stuff.

i agree tho dont spend tons on maternity just get a size in a dress or something thats not maternity :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back