Has anyone started to show?..when generally does it happen?

pacha

Reaction score
I know everyones different but im just wondering if anyone in Tri1 has started to show and generally when I will start to get a cute bump :D

i have a huge bump but then im still carrying fat from Thomas so i dont think it counts haha
with Thomas though i started to get a bump at around 12/13 weeks but you could really tell i was preg at about 16 weeks
xx

i am 9 weeks into my pregnancy, i wouldn't say i have a bump as such yet but my stomach is bigger, i put that down to eating more though :rotfl:

With my first i still barley had a bump at 20 weeks :lol: but with baby no2 i was huge already wearing maternity clothes by 10 weeks, babys 3 & 4 i started to show around 12-14 weeks. It really differes from pregnancy to pregnancy so its a wait and see job i'm affraid.

Thanks girls :) Im 8 weeks 4 days and havent put a pound on yet grrrr

pacha said:
Thanks girls :) Im 8 weeks 4 days and havent put a pound on yet grrrr
I actualy lost weight at first with my first one due to being so sick :roll:

I havent gained anything yet either from morning sickness but am in my maternity trousers as my tummy is massive. I'm carrying baby weight from last pregnancy though :wink:

I think I am going to live in leggings during my pregnancy!!..I also picked up these oversized tunics they are selling just now in Topshop, one in every colour..hopefully they will come in handy :) Id love a baby girl but the OH would never let her out the house haha

I've started to show a bit in the last week - I think my uterus has popped, as it seemed to appear overnight! So now I'm wondering if they were right to put me back a week at my dating scan, as I've been full of beans and had loads of energy the last few days too, and my skin looks fab - all things that aren't supposed to happen until tri 2. I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts! :dance:

I think I've got one but everyone else thinks I have lost weight due to being sick.

:moon: to them.

Unfortunately, due to ill health I'm not able to do much physical exercise so I already look about 5 months pg cos am overweight :(
Oh well....at least now I'll look pregnant cos I am!!! :lol:

I'm still carying loads of weight and skin from last time so even if I was showing now I wouldnt noitice! :(

I diddn't start showing with Aaliyah though until I was about 18 weeks gone.

It's really doing my head in though because I usually wear a pully inny suit that hold all my flab in and it was amazing but because it was so tight I have stopped wearing it because it started to hurt after I found out I was pregnant, so my tummy must have grown? But now im stuck walking around with flab instead of it being held in...NICE! :roll:

I started showing at 6 or 7 weeks but I think it was just bloating :(

I haven't got any bigger but I do have a very tiny bump.

Still nothing for me, except a bit of chub thats appeared

My mum said she didnt show until about 24 weeks with me, she was on holiday and everyone was trying to get her to play drinkin games and no one would believe she was pregnant :lol:

Im very bloated and didnt start to show until after 12 week last time with Oli, so I think it might be earlier this time

Last time I had a flat tummy til 18 weeks then all of a sudden a little bump. It appeared over night! Not got anything there yet still this time.

My tummy now sticks out a bit :( It's all bloat. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm pregnant, otherwise I would be straight down the gym to get rid of it. I've never had a tummy that bulges before and I hate it. I don't look pregnant or anything, but when I take my clothes off I look podgy. I make myself so miserable when I look in the mirror. And my waistline's got thicker, too. I'm still wearing my jeans, but by evening they're uncomfortable - it's the rigidity of the material across my front which hurts. I've just ordered a couple of belly bands (I went for the expensive option, with button and button hole on the inside, so you can fasten them to your trousers - I thought I'd feel more confident if I knew my trousers weren't going to fall down). I can't wear any of my skirts at the moment though, they're all too small in the waist. Bring on the belly bands...

the stupid thing is that since getting pg I've actually lost weight, not from being sick but just because I don't fancy eating anything so I'm having smaller portions and no puddings (can't stand the thought of sweet stuff). So people keep on telling me that I look thinner and asking if I'm ok. I guess they only look at your face - I'm def thinner there, even if I am thicker round the waist!

iv just gone and brought a couple of these :D as im wearing my jeans undone and when i walk i can feel them going down lol :0)

Kittykins said:
I've just ordered a couple of belly bands (I went for the expensive option, with button and button hole on the inside, so you can fasten them to your trousers - I thought I'd feel more confident if I knew my trousers weren't going to fall down)

What are they and where can i buy them from?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back