Has anyone started to show?..when generally does it happen?

Before I found out I was pregnant I'd lost almost a stone - mainly because I'd taken cows milk out of my diet again due to allergies - which meant I lost about 1/2 stone, then I got a mouth infection so I couldn't eat solids and was quite sick (which in hindsight was morning sickness).

Think I'm creeping back up to my 'normal' weight again now, mainly cos I'd addicted to crisps at the moment!

I'm in my leggings today though and I'm looking pretty bloated round my middle. Took my belly button pericing out yesterday which I was gutted about!

My boobs are bloody massive at the moment though - I'm usually a small 34B but all my bras are too small and for the first time in my life I'm wearing a bustier without a bra on friday night - woo hoo!

I'm almost 8 weeks and nothing but bloating! The guys in work have been talking about me getting pregnant and although they don't know yet they seem to be ok with the idea. I've been wearing a long button up cardigan in work which covers a multitude of sins but when I took it off last week to go out at lunchtime (cardie is too long for my jacket) my DHs eyes nearly popped out at how big my boobs are. He's amazed no-one on my office has said anything but I'm guessing it won't be long before the comments arrive as my belly is getting quite big but in all the wrong places!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back