Maternity wear: Xmas sales

yummy-mummy

Reaction score
For all you girls thinking about maternity wear, M&S are starting their sale tomorrow online and my mum is already on getting stuff picked out for me. I know it's probably a bit soon for most of us to think about but if the stuff is reduced I might as well get it now rather than wait 4 or 5 weeks and pay full price.

Oh and Mothercare also have sale stuff on their site including maternity wear, nursery furniture and pushchairs etc.

Hope it helps someone.

aw thats great! 3 years ago now i bought jeans from m&s and i still have them they are great quality i think they were £40 each my mum got me 2 pairs.i think its defo a good idea to get them whilst they are on sale as you dont wear them for long and for some reasn maternity wear is so expensive but its a good idea to keep all ur stuff for the next time lol..i have bought a few nice things from peacocks they have anice young range :)

Have you checked out next yet ladies? Ive got myself 2 pairs in the sales for 20 quid (the 2) and they were reduced down from 25 quid each bargain! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back