maternity pads

trixipaws

Reaction score
i was just gonna use normal period sanitary towels i'v still got left from b4 i was pg, but the lady at parentcraft said those have a layer on which can irritate if ur sore or hav stitches. so i'm gonna buy some proper maternity ones- which are most comfortable?

i prefered the wilko's ones to the boots ones i had. I had some mothercare ultrathin ones which were comfy but nothing to compare them too

see now i was going to buy the normals as well.... thank god you posted this..

i don't think i can take anymore pain :?

Are there any maternity pads that comes with wings? I used to leak using non-winged pads when I had a heavy period, don't want the same happening after birth.

boots do some maternity pads which i used. you might only need them for a few days but they are well worth it as they provide cushioning for if you have stitches.

thicker the better in my option.... i used boots own brand and they might not be lovely to look at but you will be in no mood for wearing a tight pair of jeans to show it off!!! haha xxxxx

I found Tescos comfy and THICK which I needed, as I was bleeding heavily (sorry if TMI) The hozzie gave me some too which were good, ask for some while you are there, they gave me a few packs to take home :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back