Maternity knickers

Vicm

Reaction score
Are these necessary for the hospital bag? The disposable ones I mean. I keep seeing them in asda, boots etc and wondered if anyone bothers with them or will normal knickers and pads be fine?

I didn't use any of mine, but tbh it depends how much you bleed.

I just bought cheap Asda/primary ones that could be thrown away if they got bloody.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I had some with my first they were really uncomfortable just bought some cheep black cotton ones which I thew out if I needed to x

Both my friends who have had 2 have said to me you do bleed heaps but big granny cotton bloomers from primark are better than the paper ones so thats what Ive gone for. The joke actually is I actually wear these pants anyway!! LOL

They are useless smaller in size than you think and the elastic cuts like mad. I bought primark ones also 3 for £5.

I bought a pack cheap in Asda but I don't like look of them so gunna get a cheap pack of granny knickers from primark or Tesco in black that I can chuck away. X

I'm living in big granny pants from asda at the moment anyway... about £2.50 for 5 pairs.... and make sure they're black!!

blood on white doesnt not look niiiiiice

I bought them, but never used them! TBH just get some granny pants - the type that come up to your belly button! lol......and defo not thongs! oh and get black.....:)

Granny knickers it is then :) I didn't think the paper maternity ones looked very comfy and the cheap primark ones probably cost the same anyway.

I bought giant granny knickers. I'm ashamed to say that I still have some from my first pregnancy and I use them when I know I'm not leaving the house. They're so comfy and safe and warm :blush:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Just today I bought a pack of 5 'full briefs' from Marks & Spencer cos I had a 20% off voucher. I will take these into hospital with me along with a pack of disposals that my friend gave me (unused just to be clear lol). My only dilemma was the size to buy. I was a size 12 before I was pregnant so I just went with that, have no idea how much my bump will go down after birth. My mum said she'll be on hand to run out and buy me bigger pants if needs be lol, bless my mummy! At the mo I wear mothercare under bump ones and they are comfy x

I just brought packs of black big pants from asda x

I'm taking some just for the first night and day after, but I've got some big asda ones for after that. Just get cheap ones cuz ul end up just chucking them away! X

Haha they won't hold much huni! U want big pads and big pant and lots of both! X

I wore granny pants too - found asdas the comfiest!

I was a size 12 pre pregnancy and wore an 18 granny pants after birth.

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

deffo cheap granny pants, couldnt be doing with paper ones yuck

Oh ive got the maternity pads too to go with them but didnt wana ruin my own underwear, I remembered a girl on here months ago swore by them so I thought id give it a go

I found some fab granny pants on eBay - I was a 14-16 in bottoms pre-pregnancy and bought size 20 and they are so comfy!!! X

How do u know what size to get? I was 12- 14 pre-pregnancy & find their getting tight now, not sure how big i should go?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back