Disposable knickers

Lulabell

Reaction score
I have about 6 (maybe more) individually wrapped size 14-16 disposable knickers if anyone wants them for their hospital bag? I bought 10 but didn't need them all.xx

can i just ask what they are like as i have seen them around, and they looked like paper and wasnt sure if they would be any good :) sizewise urs are no good to me but sure some of the other girls will take you up on the offer xx

I actually found the handy but I think it's hit n miss. Some people like them and some don't. They wernt expensive so thought I'd give them a go.xx

Mine were baggy and never held my pad in place. Next time i'll get cheap packs of pants from primark x

i've just bought a cheap pack of pants from asda so i'm not worried about ruining them!

Ok stupid question alert!

When do you use them? I have some unopened packs my neighbour gave me. Do u use the before, during or after birth?? Sorry had to ask. I also have some cheap underwear from primark and big high wasted knickers in case of c-section.

I used them after. I found them good for getting into the shower. I found I bled alot and didn't want to run the risk of leaking on the bathroom carpet. And they were easy enough to remove in the shower.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back