maternity clothes

Gruntie2

Reaction score
any one have any idea what i should get for winter maternity clothes... i can't seem to find any maternity jumpers etc..... i am freezing at work today.. even though i have long sleeved top on...

Really long jumpers that are like dresses seem to be in for autumn. I would get one but fear it would make me look like a bear. :(

but they look like they would fit a pg lady if you got one in the next size up?

ebay linky...

clicky click click

there's size 10 maternity jumpers.. use the menu on the left for other sizes..

ebay rules cos something doesn't have to be in fashion for it to be available :)

Next have a lovely maternity hooded jumper. Does it have to be work wear or any casual wear?

Those long cardigans are nice for keeping warma nd some just have one button so your bump could poke out nicely?

Check out next.co.uk. They have some superb things on offer!

Be warned, however that they give you an account AND do next day delivery... :wink:

I got jeans and a hoodie from Next, They're lovely. H & M also do lovely maternity wear. Can't wait to get a bump and go shopping there!

i need smart clothes for work... thickish long sleeve tops..... could also do witha nice thick coat.. had to wear my DH this morning while taking the doggie out for his early morning walk....... THink i need to get my gloves and scarf out already.. my hands were red raw when i got back home....

It has been bizarrely cold today but I have heard its gonna be warmer over the weekend!!
Saw in Topshop some nice thickish cardies/jackets that button high up and sort of flare out so would accomodate bump...seems to be a lot of that style about but maybe not long enough?
Perhaps you should start knitting...... :D

It was freezing today wasn't it?

I am going to look at buying a cardi I think then the bump can expand into it :D

LOL.. i'll get my gran to teach me how to knit.... I have a long cardi but when i put it on cuz of the bump i look like a whale.. so think i need something a bit shorter.... or like someone suggested earlier.. with just one button so bump can show a bit so i don't look like i'm just fat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back