Maternity clothes

Mrs N

Reaction score
Hi there ladies,
hope you are all well!! I question, were are you getting your maternity clothes from? I have been given loads of bottoms from a friend who has just had a baby but still need to get tops. i have looked on inteternet and can see loads of casual clothes but need some smarter stuff for work. I dont want to spend a fortune tho!!
xxxxx

George in Asda do a maternity range... I got some nice cotton shirts for work in there.
Also New Look, Peacocks and Dorothy Perkins xx

Ebay! Got loads of stuff from there, and really cheao, too.

Cool will give em a look, all i seem to be able to see is tshirts at the min!!
xxxxx

Next online have a huge range of maternity clothes, they did have a sale on, not sure if its still on, could be worth a look though x x

Got a few tops to borrow from my mum as she's a size 18 so they fit but have also bought from Ebay, Next and M&S xx

I've bought a pair of size 12 lounge-around trousers from Asda, As well as some size 12 shorts from Asda too;
Loads of baggy/stretchy t.shirts from shops like Primark/Asda;
And lot's of loose dresses that I will wear when I'm not pregnant because they're pretty! :D I got them from Primark/Asda and TJ Hughes :)

I find that Maternity clothes can be expensive! xxx

Yeah, I dont want to spend a fortune as there isnt going to be much wear in them but need the basics tho!! GOing to have a shop online at the weekend I think!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back