Maternity Card . . . . Thingy

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
My card came today, and i was all excited til i read the letter and found that my name had gone from emily jones, to jones jones, i must have filled out the form wrong, but the midwife checked it for me !!!
AND
i definately dont think i would have written my last name down twice if i didnt even put my middle name on it, i assumed this was just a mistake on the letter, but when i paraded my card around everyone was quick to tell me that it also says im JONES, JONES :( :think:

Now im worried that if i try and use it the pharmacist or dentist will think im an identity theif or something, im not sure who to talk to to get it fixed, or if ill need to what do you think ??? :wall:

Just give the card issuer a call and explain.

Until then I can't see it being a problem if you need to use it. They go by the number on the card anyways iirc.

Just give them a call hun. When mine came through it said it ran out on the 26th July 2008, well I'm not even due to give birth til the 27th and you get a year after your baby is born :lol:

lol im soo glad its not just me whos had problems with it :p I thought my brain must have officially gne if i could even fill my first name in right :S
Yep the maternity exemption, il give them a ring now, but then again if they use the number n not the name then it might not be a problem :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back