Maternity Bras

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
When did you start wearing these? Or the non wired ones?

My bras have really been hurting and uncomfy the last day so I went and bought one today. Ugle as but sooooo comfy xx

I'm going to resist as the 'sausage breast' look will be a dead giveaway to colleagues who are used to seeing mine uplifted and seperated :lol:

I might start wearing a soft one to bed though, they're hurting quite a bit :(

I started wearing maternity support bras quite early on and am now back to underwired ones, the support ones were doing nothing for me, and were not supportive at all.........saying that my boobs are now at a record 36F (started out as a 32DD).

I will revert back to them in a few weeks, and when I attempt breast feeding etc.

Minxy said:
I'm going to resist as the 'sausage breast' look will be a dead giveaway to colleagues who are used to seeing mine uplifted and seperated :lol:

I might start wearing a soft one to bed though, they're hurting quite a bit :(

Do you normally wear a bra in bed?

i still wear my normal bra but it's a NIGHTMARE to find a decent bra for me these days i'm starting to buldge out of my bra atm which isn't good, i don'r wear a bra at night becasue they get in the way :roll:

I'm just coming up to 5 weeks, and my boobs are spilling out of my bra already!! I feel like I need to get a bigger cup size, as it's getting really uncomfortable. Is this normal????? How mahoosive can I expect them to get if I'm outgrowing my bras already? :shock:

I normally hate wearing bras and tend to cast them off when I get home from work! However, I am worried about sagging so bought a couple of comfy maternity bras to slob about in. I'm pretty confident about the fit of my underwired bras so I think i'm going to keep wearing them for a little longer unless my midwife says otherwise or it gets uncomfortable.

i have only gone up from a D to DD so far...

ShineyHappyPeople said:
That sounded a bit pervy :lol:
:lol:
No, I normally take it off in the evening. But I'm having to think twice before I even walk downstairs at the moment, the hurt so much when they wobble :lol:

well i only have A boobies so it doesnt really include me in the big boob category but they are still sore and actually bigger now,I have never worn a bra in bed, i hate bras!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back