Maternity bras

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Are THE most comfortable bras I have ever worn!!!! However, I seem to have gone up another size. Pre-pregnancy I ranged from a B to a C depending on time of the month, early pregnancy my left boob was a C and my right was a B and now I am a D cup :shock:

My friend said I could go up to an E or even an F when breast feeding....really?????? Do they honestly get that much bigger? Everyone I know is bigger chested than me so I suppose they never looked that much different altho my friend went up to a JJ.

Am I destined to look like a photo finish in a balloon race whilst BF? xxxxxxxxx

My mat bras aren't comfortable any more, the girls have grown even more and are spilling out of them and they are digging in :(

When they fit they are acest though!! :D

Everyone's different. I went from a DD to an E early on, but although they are a wee bit tight now, Im trying to hold off till closer to the time, to get re-measured. Some people on here have said they dont change at all.

xxx

I think they get bigger then back to this size after baby is born.

I think once you get over a certain size anything not underwired is horrible :( but they are made from very nice material

I've bought some bra extenders off eBay and won't look back.

* tapatalking from my bb *

Where did you get yours from and were they very expensive??? Xxx

I got mine from m&s, can't remember exactly how much. I think they cost me between 25-30 for a pack of 2.

They aren't very attractive mind... Lol.

I have one from debenhams too which is ok but really small fitting.

My best one I got was from the USA on holiday and it's really nice and pretty too. They have specific maternity shops over there in the malls!!

i got a couple of nice ones in a 38F for 12 quid in matalan. they were a 2 pack and are quite comfy but as pointed out after a certain size no underwire is a bit of a chore. tho the wire was digging into my bump so had to go without for a while.

I still haven't got any! Oops lol

My ones from debenhams are a bit tight too. Think I need to be remeasured as they all don't feel too comfy.

Mine are from m&s and really soft. They are 25 quid for 2 as Tor said. Am dreading the OH figuring out the front clasp thingy though :roll: xxxxxxx

When's the best time to get a mat bra? Mine have cut into me nd been uncomfortable since day 1 pregnancy so I probs should get one now, just nervous about being measured!!!
My friend went from b cup to dd in pregnancy and she tried to breast feed but can't and her babies 9 weeks and they r still dd!!!

I think 6 months they say to stop using underwire so until I could buy the mat bras I just removed the wire from a few old ones xxxxxxxx

Oo really:/ I need to remove mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back