Larger size maternity bras

gems

Reaction score
Hi Ladies Just wondering if any one knows of any shops that sell larger cup size maternity bras? Or will I have to buy online? I am currenty a 36G and all my bras are starting to feel tight. I have previously been getting my bras from marks and spensers and they only seem to have upto Gcup sizes. Gemma x x x x

Hi!

Bravissimo are fabulous. They have an online store but they have a few shops about the uk too. Definitely the way to go for larger boobs, their delivery is really quick and I get really excited about how lovely and daintily they can lovingly pack these monsterous bras!

I was a 40 L last pregnancy and thought my only option was to contact the RAF for old parachutes. :?

Hi!

Bravissimo are fabulous. They have an online store but they have a few shops about the uk too. Definitely the way to go for larger boobs, their delivery is really quick and I get really excited about how lovely and daintily they can lovingly pack these monsterous bras!

**C** said:
I was a 40 L last pregnancy and thought my only option was to contact the RAF for old parachutes. :?

LOL :D

Thanks for the advice hun checked out there site and there stuff looks great. xxxxxx

If you have a blooming marvellous near you they do some larger sizes, but you have to order in.

I'm usually a 38G and I have just ordered in from Blooming Marvellous the Royce bra in a 40 H. It is suitable for the last months of pregnancy and nursing. It's really fab. I find nursing bras a total pain in the arse but this one fits really well and is very supportive. It was 23.99 and I only got in from there because I had a voucher to spend.

You can buy online from lots of different places.

Sorry for any typos... typing in a rush!

Ladies,

I am so JEALOUS!!!!

I had a fitting at M&S last week to check which size I'd need for a nursing bra. I was measured and told I was a 32 'A' cup :oops: I'm sure I must've gone up 2 sizes since getting pregnant too!!! This means that I was right all along - I WAS like an ironing board and should probably have only been wearing a vest before :D

You know those 'chicken fillet' stick-on bra thingies? I used to stick 2 or 3 of them together and put them inside a padded bra to look "normal" in a top on a night out. I just thought I'd share this with you, that you should be rejoicing in those ample bossoms of yours! People like me can only dream of such a thing as a cleavage...

Wendy
xxxx

WendyWandy said:
Ladies,

I am so JEALOUS!!!!

I had a fitting at M&S last week to check which size I'd need for a nursing bra. I was measured and told I was a 32 'A' cup :oops: I'm sure I must've gone up 2 sizes since getting pregnant too!!! This means that I was right all along - I WAS like an ironing board and should probably have only been wearing a vest before :D

You know those 'chicken fillet' stick-on bra thingies? I used to stick 2 or 3 of them together and put them inside a padded bra to look "normal" in a top on a night out. I just thought I'd share this with you, that you should be rejoicing in those ample bossoms of yours! People like me can only dream of such a thing as a cleavage...

Wendy
xxxx

:) Wendy I will happily give you half of mine if I could hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Gems! just goes to show though, that we're never happy with our "lot" - 'the grass is always greener'!

xxxx

They're all so expensive though, aren't they! I bought maternity bras from mothercare and they were rubbish..no support whatsoever. Have ended up buying larger sizes of underwired bras.

Did you find that Bravissimo and Bloomin Marvellous gave good support?

Kylie1007 said:
They're all so expensive though, aren't they! I bought maternity bras from mothercare and they were rubbish..no support whatsoever. Have ended up buying larger sizes of underwired bras.

Did you find that Bravissimo and Bloomin Marvellous gave good support?

I agree with you about the mothercare bras. Completly crap. I have been wearing non wired marks and spensers ones but think I'm gonna have to go back to wired bras I feel so unsupported. Will let you know how I find the Bravissimo and Blooming Marvellous ones when I get round to trying them out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back