maternity allowance help please :( stressedddd

LucyB.

Reaction score
im applying for maternity allowance as i have had to quit work due to pelvic girdle pain causing me to be in agony after a days work as my job involved standing up all day.

i quit my job in my 28th week of pregnancy so i was employed 15 weeks before my baby is due. The form says that if i was employed 15 weeks before baby is due i need to send an smp1 form stating why my workplace wont be giving me statutory maternity pay but work are being arseholes and messing me around when i ask for the form saying they dont know what im talking about.

If i have quit work and am not being paid statutory maternity pay for that reason and not because of earnings etc do i still need to send an smp1??xxx

Hey lovely! I finished work before the 15th week before my baby is due, so I don't have the same problem.. However, when I had problems sorting out my maternity allowance paperwork, I gave them a call at the maternity pay department (Jobcentre) + they were really helpful! Their number is 0845 608 8610.. Hope that helps & you manage to get it sorted! xx

thank u very much :D have just rang them and they were very helpful for me too xxxxx thank you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back