Massive TMI Warning

Bee7

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for TMI but i'm feeling a bit sorry for myself at the mo :(

Last week i was poorly with a throat infection so my GP perscribed me some antibiotics. They've cleared my throat up but seem to have left me with a nasty episode of thrush which i know is common when taking antibiotics but it's really not nice when i think a baby has to come out of there soon! Also seem to have developed another 'bottom grape' as my OH likes to call them (piles). So having some major discomfort below the waist at the moment and i havent even given birth yet!

On the plus side i had my babyshower this weekend which was lovely, got some beautiful gifts. Just wish i didn't feel so crap now! Ahh the joys of pregnancy xxx

Lots of warm baths help with piles, it makes them go soft and reduces the swelling, I have always had them since having my kids so I feel your pain, you can also get some good creams from the chemist to help relieve the pain, you can also still use cream for your thrush as long as it's just the cream it's fine xxx

Thanks hun, just feel so uncomfortable at the moment. I'm hoping the piles will creep back up lol. Will try the creams though.

I've never felt so attractive.....:fib:

xx

:hugs: i was on anti b's before xmas for bad throat and ended up with thrush that lasted for weeks its horrible and even more uncomfortable when your pregnant,

I used the creams and it cleared up eventually, hope it all clears up soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back