mary - lou RE willow

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi ya hun i was just wondering if u had, had a nother chance to see willow and bliss yet> and was just wondering if they are still both ok??

ye they are both doing well. willow came out of hospital yesterday but she has been with bliss. bliss's feedin tube came out on monday i think :? not sure
willow might be online soon so she can tell you
luv marylou xxx

awww yay well done bliss i think ur mummy will have problems with you wen ur older sarah thinks ur gonna be a fighter :D:D

huh ye i sure will shes definitly a lil fighter! im gd, stressed n missin my baby :cry: i gave her her first propa feed on monday :D she took it great! im so proud!
love xx willow xx

awww hun i cant even imagine wot its is like to be home without her!!

how is she doing now do u know when shell be home?

ye they sed she sould be out in about 2-3 wks :cry: too long!
she now weighs 4lb 8 like marylou sed. doing good :D
love xx willow xx

she must be so tiny wot was she at birth?? have u got ne pics??

she is tiny. gorgeous tho. she was 4lb 6 @ birth so not put on much weight. no pics sorry :cry: i wud have taken some if i had a camera :p
love xx willow xx

ahhhh thats it then we will all have to meet up so i can have a nose at all the babies lol :D :D

lmao ye u will av 2 wait till she well enuf to go out 1st! (in her pink buggy :p) lol
love xx willow xx

haha i dnt fink Braydon would be very happy in a pink buggy :D bliss still doing good :D
love xx willow xx

i know that boy is so selfish wont let me put him in a dress i dont see nething wrong with it!!

haha poor lil Braydon his mummys mad! mind you if i had a boy he would be in dresses and a pink buggy :D
love xx willow xx

haha ye ur definately CRAZY! lol
i love ur ticker ive jus got 1 like it :D cant put bliss's corrected age on it yet tho coz she still shouldnt be born :? lol
love xx willow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back