mary-lou

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi ya hun u havent been on in a while i was just wondering if u were ok? how is kylie and demi, and how r the plans for kylies birthday going??
anyway talk to u soon loads a love
Sarah and Braydon

kylie aint doin good :( took her to docs the other wk and shes got bacterial meningitis :shock: shes in intensive care atm havin fluids etc hope she's better by her birthday :? she must be a very unlucky baby. poor thing :cry: :cry: :cry:
good thing my dad knows sum of the signs and told me to get her checked out. i would never have noticed. i feel like such a bad mummy now :(
luv mary-lou xxx

OMG hunni
, ur not a bad mummy the last thing u think of is menningitis!! ur a great mummy :dance: :dance:
i hope she is feeling better soon have u had demi checked for it??? i hope she is feeling better soon keep us updated with how kylie is and i hope she is feeling betta soon

x x x x

yea im hopin 2. ye i have had demi checked out and the doc has put me n dems on antibiotics just incase cos if we drank from same cup etc then we could get it 2 or sum kind of infection :(
luv marylou x
ps 3 wks 5 days till kylies bday she WILL be home :D n we are all avin a party at our house wiv all the toddlers i know lol

Hi

oh hun im sorry she aint feeling well, hope she gets home and better soon.
Keep us updated.
xxx Katrina

aww i hope shes feelin better to. love braiana xxx

awww hun i really hope she gets better soon & makes it home 4 her birthday... ur a fantastic mummy :D
hope you're all ok... take care
hayley xxx

OMG Marylou - Sorry to read lil Kylie is poorly in hospital.

Really hope she gets better very soon and is back to her old self in time for her birthday.

Love & {{HUGS}}

Hi Iv never posted on the teen section before, (not a teen anymore im 20) just wanted to say hope your little one is ok, it must have been pretty scary for you. Ill have to get to know u on here becuase I havet seen u post in any other sections. take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back