*****March 2016 Mummies*****

Aw I can't add a pic, the site crashes every time I try and closes the internet down :-( will try to add one to the PF mummies Facebook group. Xx

Click on advanced message , then the paperclip , browse , add file , upload and post .. Ok Pin will look out for it xx

Aww Atlantis that's disappointing if you wanted a home birth but at least you know you'll be well monitored and baby will get here safely. There is a new member of the thread who shares my due date so I won't be alone :)

I'm consultant led too because of my previous labour being rather an ordeal. X

I am consultant led too as I had a c-section last time round... Although I know it must be disappointing if it's not what you want at least you will be monitored more closely leading up to the birth for reassurance & if it's a planned section you can prepare yourself for it and will know the date. I had an emergency section but found the whole experience absolutely fine, I am sure giving birth is far more traumatic! It was hard work for several weeks after though grr xx

Last edited:
Hi
Is anyone able to add me to the Facebook page please as my link won't work. My name is Anna Loveridge and my profile picture is a little girl I know called Aggie. It's a cancer awareness picture! Thanks xx

I'm officially off to tri 2!

Anna most people are off in tri 2 so maybe message them in there? X

I'm off to Tri 2 , how did I get there ?? Tri 1 ... Its been a very unexpected stay , very difficult and I'm happy to be leaving you :) x

So I am 12 weeks today (by my scan at 8 weeks). I saw my midwife for my booking in appointment and she's put me as high risk. I am completely healthy and aliment free but because of my daughter being premature and apparently at a low birth weight (I thought 5lb 11oz was a decent size for her) she is referring me to a consultant as high risk just to be checked over.

However, the only good news is that I should get my scan in the next week or so :) Wooooo
I'm paranoid that I can't find a heartbeat on my Doppler, and worried baby will still be measuring at 8+3 when I had my last scan :(

PP xXx

I am sure everything will be fine at your scan and you will see a lovely healthy little baby :) let us know when your scan date is exactly when you find out and post pics after! I am high risk too (because of previous breech) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back