MANCHESTER MEET *Pls Vote Which Date?*

I put tuesday 25th. No other reason than I'd rather not have a Friday as the trains home will be *rammed* and tuesday is as good a day as any, and more convenient for me personally than a wednesday. any day is fine but for me i'd prefer it not to be a weds or friday.

i voted thurs 27th, but tbh any days fine but would rather its not a mon or tues coz ill be back at work then and its really hard to get holidays granted where i work :roll:
:)

It really doesn't matter to me which day!
I didn't vote cos I'll leave the vote to the people who need a certain day! :D

I didn't vote because any day is fine for me BUT I am the opposite of Kim and would prefer it to be in the first week you mentioned.

debecca said:
I didn't vote because any day is fine for me BUT I am the opposite of Kim and would prefer it to be in the first week you mentioned.

i'm not too fussy actually.. just thought the later it is, the more baby weight we can lose :rotfl:

but it would be easier for you for it to be earlier cos you're due around then aren;t you?

**bump***

Melanie... is over frmo Budapest... any chance of us doing it a week either side of the 14th march so she can come?

from a selfish point of view the later in march the better for me cos James will only be tiny. But tbh I can do whenever

J-Do1979 said:
from a selfish point of view the later in march the better for me cos James will only be tiny. But tbh I can do whenever

I do hope i'll get a little cuddle...

I love teeny babies :D

lozzi said:
J-Do1979 said:

of course you can! Although the rate he appears to be growing he may only be tiny in age! I feel like he could be in the running for the biggest ever baby record!

J-Do1979 said:
lozzi said:
[quote="J-Do1979":16ovizcd]from a selfish point of view the later in march the better for me cos James will only be tiny. But tbh I can do whenever

of course you can! Although the rate he appears to be growing he may only be tiny in age! I feel like he could be in the running for the biggest ever baby record![/quote:16ovizcd]

ahhaha dont be daft hunny....

I was told not to expect a small baby, all my "friends" and family said it woudl be huge not to bother buying newborn etc...

She wasnt tiny, 8lb 15oz, but she was in newborn for amost 3 months!

You'll pop and it'l be a teeny tiny 6lber'

happy_chick said:
C'mon get voting!!!

Pmsl
you sound like one of those tv presenters Jo! Like on X Factor "its too close to call at the moment...every vote counts...YOUR vote can make all the difference"
are u getting sponsored by the web host or sommat?!
:rotfl:

the same as J- Do for me, the later the better as abigail will be tiny too. xx

Can you add me as a possible please.....I'd love to come, but won't be able to say for sure until closer to the time due to transport & business commitments......would come with Cloud9 & Dylan too more than likely if we come......I'll let her know about it when I see her on Wednesday.
Any Tues or Friday I think works for us....although I can miss our music group on a Thursday if need be but Cloud definitely can't do Mondays as Dylan has Water Babies.
But we're only maybe's so I haven't voted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back